Please click on the link below to access the form. We would encourage anyone who meets the criteria to apply. We are committed to bringing the best possible range of talent to bear and want as diverse a pool of applicants as possible to apply.
Please note the following points about the application process
- We will be appointing four DCAs through the application process. At least two or more of these four appointments will be individuals from an ESL background.
- There are no fixed regions; we are appointing candidates based on their ability to fulfil the DCA criteria set out in our previous post found at http://durhameudc.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/the-appointment-of-dcas-for-durham-eudc-2014/.
- Our appointments will be made based on the responses to the questions on the application the form and information you provide on the form. We will also be looking at the feedback on each applicant.
- There will be a feedback process to gather information about the applicants, which will be open for two – three weeks after the close of applications. During the process, we would welcome any comments on the applicants and will be actively seeking out feedback on their abilities.
- You need to fill in the form by 11.59pm 30th of August.
- This process is subject to the ratification of the bid by EUDC council.
You can find the application form here
Feel free to email the team and ask any questions you may have about the process. We will also both be at Manchester EUDC 2013 and would be happy to answer any questions there as well.
Fred Cowell and Danique van Koppenhagen